Momo Hirai (平井 もも Hirai Momo), known mostly as Momo (Hangul: 모모), was born on November 9, 1996 (age 21) in Kyōtanabe, Kyoto, Japan. She is the main dancer of Twice. Momo started dancing at a very young age and decided to become a singer because of Amuro Namie and got into K-pop after watching Rain and Lee Hyori.
- Languages spoke: Japanese, korean, English
- Star sign: Scorpio
- Momo eats the most out of all the members.
- Momo's favorite food is pig's feet and braised chicken.
- Momo's nickname is Moguri because she looks similar to a raccoon.
- Momo loves stuffed animals. When she moved into the dorms, she brought a whole box of them, but Jeongyeon only allowed some.
- Momo and Sana both entered JYP Entertainment on the same day, so many people thought they were twins.
- Momo hates eating watermelon and cucumbers and drinking water.
- When explaining things Momo always uses a hand gesture, making a little circle with her hands that TWICE members tease her about
- Momo has 3 family dogs, who are named Petco, Pudding, and Lucky.
- Jeongyeon and Momo share a room in TWICE dorms. They share a bed.
- Momo was eliminated in SIXTEEN, JYP added her into TWICE
- Momo has appeared in several MVs including Got7’s “Stop Stop It,” Miss A’s “Only You,” 2PM Junho’s “Feel” Japanese MV, and 2PM Wooyoung’s “R.O.S.E.” Japanese MV.
- Momo has been dancing since she was 3 years old.