We have a diverse audience. We don't want to create a bad experience for someone that might stumble across explicit images, so some lascivious or sexualized posts are not allowed. This may include content containing:
- The gratuitous or explicit display of breasts, butts, and sexual organs intended to stimulate erotic feelings
- Full or partial nudity
- Any depiction of sexual activity, explicit or implied
- Any image taken of or from someone without their knowledge or consent for the purpose of sexualization
- Content that might be taken down may includes: see-thru clothing, exposed or clearly defined genitalia, some images of female nipples/areolas, butts in thongs, close-ups, upskirts, strip teases, cam shows, semen, linking to sexually explicit content. Sexually explicit comments that don't include images may also be removed.
- Any content found to be sexualizing or exploiting minors will be removed and, if necessary, reported to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC).
Kpopping is open to anyone, so we take down hate speech and abusive content when we see it. This may include content containing:
- attacks on people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or medical condition
- glorification or endorsement of hateful content or ideologies
- harassment in the forms of witch hunting, repetitive unwanted or obsessive attention, aggressive intimidation, suicide requests or threats
- content that attacks, bullies, or harrasses non-public people
- any image taken of or from someone without their knowledge or consent for the purpose of harassment or abuse
Posts that might be taken down may include: racial slurs, hate-based threats, hate speech, glorification of abuse, malicious personal attacks on non-public individuals, content, discrimination of a group especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
It's important to keep in mind that not everything that's mean or insulting is hate speech. That said, the line between unintentional and serious attacks is sometimes difficult to identify, so we're likely to err on the side of taking something down.
Content depicting or advocating illegal activity or violence will not be tolerated. This may include content containing:
- child abuse and exploitation
- rape and domestic abuse
- fraudulent or deceptive content
- false impersonation
- graphic violence or death
You may not post content that is intended to incite others to commit violence, mocks victims of violence, or includes a direct and specific threat of violence to others. No gore or mutilation.
Gore may include the depiction of vivid and realistic acts of violence and brutality. Don't post gore just to be shocking. Don't showcase the mutilation or torture of human beings, animals, or their remains.
This includes, but is not limited to, phone numbers, home addresses, employment information, email addresses, full names with photos, and personal social media accounts of non-public figures without the consent of the original party.