Consolidate related pictures into albums
- High quality posts only. No screenshots, memes, shitposts, doodles, fanmade wallpapers, image resizing, cropping etc.
- Photos must be of the artist not of their pets, products, scenery photos.
- Users should look to submit the highest quality content available from the available sources. Submissions with subpar quality will be removed.
- Users are responsible for keeping their albums up to date.
- Teasers won't be allowed till after the official release date to avoid images being scattered all over and compiled into a single album with the event date being set to the day of the official release. High quality teasers can be found on Bugs & Melon.
- Compilation albums (large albums compiled from different dates/events) are not allowed.
- Uploading multiple photos of a artist or group from the same teasers, photoshoot, event, music show, red carpet etc. into an album. Don’t upload every photo individually.
- No duplicates. Posts that are identical or very similar to previously submitted posts will be removed.
Dates should be provided in Korean Standard Time (KST). If the date submitted is incorrect as per KST, the post will be removed you'll be asked to resubmit it.The title guidelines below can be used as a guide.
- YYMMDD [Account ] [Platform] Update - Description of whose in the photos
- example: 190901 IU Instagram update
- example: 190822 EVERGLOW Twitter Update - Aisha
- example: 200218 TWICE Twitter Update - Nayeon for Cosmopolitan magazine March 2020 issue
- example: BTS' Jungkook 2019 Billboard Music Awards photoshoot by Naver x Dispatch
- example: Red Velvet's Irene for Marie Claire magazine September 2019 issue
- example: IU 5th Mini Album "Love Poem" [SCANS]
- YYMMDD [Artist] at [Event Name(if possible)]
- example: 190810 TWICE's Dahyun at MGMA Red Carpet
- example: 190811 Stray Kids Hyunjin
- example: Red Velvet - Really Bad Boy concept teasers
- YYMMDD [Arist] at [EVENT]
- example: 191212 TWICE - Likey at M Countdown
- SNS: Social media posts
- Teasers: Teaser/concept photos
- Official: Naver blog posts, cafe daums, behind the scenes content
- Photoshoot: Magazines and photoshoot content
- Fantaken: photos taken by fans or press
- Music Shows: photos from music shows
- Scans: Scanned content
High Quality Submissions
- Not everyone in a image/video/gif needs to be tagged, only the relevant ones. If a recognizable idol is in the background of a photo of two other idols, but said background idol isn’t the focus of the photo, then he/her need not be mentioned. Only tag groups if more then 50% (3/4, 5/8, etc) of the members are present in the photo or album.
- Group photos should just be tagged by group, You don’t need to tag each member of the group, just the group itself.