Blockberry Creative Petitions to Ban Chuu's Entertainment Activities https://t.co/cpgplNsNVF— kpopping (@kpoppingcom) February 1, 2023
The news became a hot topic in South Korea, inciting anger among Korean netizens, who commented:
- You're really a sheep until the end. Those remaining members of that company, oh my.
- Seriously, why the hell are they doing this to Chuu? They won't get money from banning her.
- Blockberry, what is wrong with you?
- Wow! What kind of thug company is openly doing this to their artist?
- Wait, weren't they the ones who didn't pay Chuu right?
- What a nasty agency.
- This is ridiculous!
- Not only Chuu, but other members are not allowed to engage in entertainment activities. Isn't that too much?
- The organization... They were also responsible for banning Jay Park's activties.
- I won't forget how that organization sided with TS Entertainment during B.A.P's lawsuit.
- Blockberry, do you have a conscience?
- Does that organization really have the legal power to ban celebrities?
- They act like Chuu did some serious crime. What the hell...
- Please just let the kids go.
- Chuu, fighting!!!
Share your thoughts with us