The song and the accompanying music video became a hot topic, with Korean netizens commenting:
- Nayeon, I love you...
- The background of the group choreography scene is so good!
- It's a completely different song from Twice's style.
- Why does Jeongyeon always seem to have few partsㅠㅠㅠ She sings well and does live wellㅠ
- I thought the song was over...
- The chorus is good, the rap part is disappointingㅠ
- Mina was so f*cking pretty at the end.
- Chaeyoung suits this concept perfectly. I felt embarrassed because I thought the song ended abruptly, and then, oh there's more? hahahaha
- One of the best recent songs
- I was taken aback when I thought the song was over hahahahahaha I love it ㅠㅠ
- It's too pop for me.
- The rap part was disapponting. Chaeyoung alone would've been awesome. Dahyun and Momo are better as vocals.
- Jihyo with long hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Sana is a true goddess
- I'm a little disappointed with the song but I think the members' vocals have improved.
- Wow! That was crazy! The song, choreography and face are all crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- It feels like seeing Twice for the first time haha
- The choreography in the second half is so good, Mina is really pretty.
- The song is sophisticated and nice.
- The song is so good! This concept suits Chaeyoung really well
- It feels weak for a Korean title.. Especially the rap is disappointing.
- I thought the song ended in the middle hahaha I like the song
- The rap part is really bad
- I like the song, it gets better the more I listen to it
- It would be nice if the rap part of the song was removed. It feels like they were reading.
- Twice fighting!
Share your thoughts with us