The post instantly became a hot topic, with Korean netizens commenting:
- NewJeans got into the Y2K trend too. They didn't start it.
- They don't look alike at all. It even seems like the OP (Original Poster) quickly took screenshots as soon the music video came up.
- It's way different from NewJeans LOL.
- It feels like a mix of TWICE and ITZY concepts.
- NewJeans and NMIXX are friends. Support all of them.
- Where's the NewJeans here?
- I'm not a fan of both but it does feel like NewJeans.
- So, did NewJeans copy T-ARA too?
- If I dress up brightly, it's NewJeans now?
- NewJeans will be ruined by their own fans.
- They're both young groups. Styles will overlap.
- Since their debut, they hid the phrase in the music video and gave spoilers for the title song. Everything's been planned since September.
- Why do you insist that all the popular concepts in the world are NewJeans?
- I don't think the person who wrote this is a NewJeans fan. Clearly, OP is trying to drive a wedge between NMIXX and NewJeans.
- NewJeans' song is "Dreamy Innocent High Teen" and "NMIXX" is "Hip-hop funky High Teen".
- No. It feels like TWICE's music video. They did something like this before.
- NewJeans and NMIXX are amazing groups with their own concepts.
Share your thoughts with us