Since BTS announced their hiatus that would last until each member fulfills their mandatory military service, members of the group have been focusing more on their solo activities and exploring more on their individual musical careers.
BTS' Jungkook has been doing the same, conducting live streams to connect with his fans, letting them see his life in a more personal way. On March 14th live of Jungkook on WeVerse, the idol held three live streams wherein he even changed clothing three times.
I hope jungkook's words will remind us that he's a human too. If he wants to drink alcohol, let him be. In other words, let him live his life to the fullest. He's a grwon up adult, he's not your 12 year old kid. Come on, they've been in this industry for 10 years. LET HIM BE.— zai⁷ : ia (@bangtaniast) March 14, 2023
However, in one of the live streams, fans have been pointing out something from his table. Smoking in the K-pop industry remains a taboo with K-pop fans, and while Jungkook is an adult, netizens were still shocked to see a speculated vape at his table.
Meanwhile, Korean fans are more curious about the flavor of his vape, expressing their intent to try it. Some Korean netizens are saying that it is the "Strawberry Lemonade" flavor and that Jungkook has good taste.
Korean netizens commented:
- Cigarettes are common these days
- What is strawberry lemonade? It smells good. I should rather ask my boyfriend to try it
- What is that? I need to buy an e-cigarette
- I'm curious about strawberry lemonade
- Do you have strawberry lemonade-flavored cigarettes?! I've never even seen strawberry lemonade other than normal cigarettes
- Yes, it's an e-cigarette. It's American. There are so many flavors. There's even a watermelon flavor
- Everyone just wondered about strawberry lemonade hahahahaha
- Wow, but does it taste like strawberry lemonade? I'm a little excited
- Huh, strawberry lemonade looks delicious
- He is 27 years old, why does it matter hahaha
- The reaction is so funny hahahahaha it's fun to write it haha
Share your thoughts with us