Users gain XP by doing just about anything on our website ranging from leaving comments, editing our profile, submitting music shows or survival shows
Profile submissions and edits
- Submitting new artists to our database that meet our guidelines. The amount of XP gained is determined by how much information is added to the profile when submitted
- Editing currently existing profile pages. Basic information (birthdays, height, weight etc) users will be awarded 5 XP per edit. Images are 10 XP per edit (50 if they're currently on our help needed front page warning).
- Fun facts with sources are 10 xp per submission
- Discographies are 10 XP per submission and 5 XP per track added. Each track also can be liked which each like given from other users grants the owner 1 XP per like
- Music show submissions are 10 XP per and 5 XP per performance added. Each performance can be liked by other users which grants the owner 1 XP per like
- Basic information on survival shows such as a start / end date is 5 XP per edit.
- Depending on how many contestants/survivors are added per edit will determine how much XP is awarded.
- Episode submissions users will be awarded 25 XP per submissions
- 10 XP is awarded per bias battle submitted
Comments / Music / Pics
- 5 XP is awarded per calendar submission / edit
- Every pics album / music submission / comment can be liked by other users which will award the user with 1 XP per each unique like given
Every submission or edit on our website requires moderation approval sometimes more XP will be awarded then mentioned in this guide if it is clear a lot of work has been put into the edit (written descriptions of profile pages, survival shows, photo cropping) and sometimes bonuses will be awarded or bonus XP will be added if a page is in severe need of help.