Stepping on something with shoes
Acting like a statue or work of art
The comparison instantly became a hot topic, with Korean netizens commenting:
- It's such a common cliché. I have nothing else to say.
- Look at f(x)'s LA chA TA. They are commonly used clichés.
- I don't know, but VIVIZ is pretty hahaha
- It could have been a reference, but it's not similar enough to be controversial.
- Except for the glass box, isn't everyone using it?
- If it overlaps once, it's a coincidence, but if it overlaps twice, it's intentional... or not.
- Glass box is common too.
- I think one or two can overlap if it's common. But this time, aren't there too many?
- Do you really find happiness in making controversy and cursing someone? In reality, it's just you who spreads rumors.
- Didn't she plagiarize ATEEZ?
- The logo is completely different, and the screen level is similar to the text. It even comes out a lot in BLACKPINK's music video.
- Whatever. It's common. Support VIVIZ's comeback album!
Share your thoughts with us