Set in Jeju Island, IU will play the role of the rebellious and strong-willed Ae-soon, while Park Bo Gum will play the sincere Gwang-Sik. The drama will depict the pair's adventure-filled lives in the 1950s.
IU Confirmed to Star In a Drama With Park Bo Gum https://t.co/PvYZ5juTWR— kpopping (@kpoppingcom) January 27, 2023
The news of IU's new project instantly became a hot topic among Korean netizens, who commented:
- Oh my God!
- So it's set in the 1950's at Jeju Island? That's awesome!
- It's a combination of Lee Hyori's guests! (IU and Park Bo Gum appeared as guests on Lee Hyori's show, 'Hyori's Homestay' in Jeju Island)
- Being the same age drives me crazy hahahaha
- The title is weird hahaha
- Our IU, thank you for coming back! It's been a while since you were in a drama!
- I'm excited to hear their Jeju dialect.
- Finally, IU's acting again!
- A little smart girl whose voice trembles like a goat whenever she rebels hahaha! The character description suits IU well. it's so cute!
- There are a lot of dramas that target middle-aged people these days.
- The writer of the drama also wrote "When the Camellia Blooms" so I know it will be good!
- I'm looking forward to the fresh combination of the writer, director, IU, and Bo Gum!
- The combination of IU and Park Bo-gum ㅠㅠ I'm so happy and excited!
- I know IU will kill this. She was awesome in "My Mister."
- I can already tell that this drama will be a hit!
- I just want to see IU act again.
- IU, I love you!
Share your thoughts with us