As soon as it was released, the music video became a hot topic among Korean netizens, who commented:
- I'm not a fan, but I listened to the album. Out of all the songs they released, I liked this the most.
- The song is good, but it didn't showcase the members' talent in vocals and rap. They should've returned with a better song.
- SM, what are you doing to 127?
- What's up with Taeyong's hair?
- The music video looks really insincereㅠㅠㅠ
- The intro was difficult at first, but the chorus gets better the further you listen to it.
- Not as good as "Sticker" and "Favorite."
- I don't know anything else, but Jung Jae-hyun's visual was great.
- What's up with the negative comments? The song sounds good.
- 127 doesn't seem to fit with Kenzie, I hope they receive songs from other composers.
- NCT's song is totally my taste ㅋㅋ
- The song is good, but the music video was boring. It's obvious how SM didn't spend a lot on them.
- Isn't this the mildest of NCT's songs?
- They managed to release a worse song than last year.
- Looks like the male version of GOT the Beat.
- The quality of the title song is getting worse and worse.
- They can do better than this.
- NCT 127 is one of SM's main groups, but why do they keep giving them low quality content?
- TVXQ Changmin's hair made a comeback.
Share your thoughts with us